Apr 17, 2009

SATURDAY ROAST SESSION VOL. 1

SOMETHING NEW I WANTED TO START FOR MY NT/TWITTER FAM. ON EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT I WILL POST A PIC OF LAME NIGGA/NIGGAS AND YOU WILL LEAVE ROASTING COMMENTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION.......NOW LET'S KICK THIS OFF.

THE FIRST ROAST SESSION IS BEING SPONSORED BY.......

LIFE HAS NO SCRIPT

AIGHT OUR FIRST VICTIMS..........

OH DON'T HOLD SHIT BACK ON THESE BAMMAS......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AIGHT GET THIS SHIT DONE.........

68 comments:

  1. Ol I got my New Era plastered at a paint ball shoot lookin ass nigga

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the fuck....nigga need to take off that damn air brushed shirt blow his own damn brains out and get his face put on that same damn shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ol' "I just did a bukkake scene with Crayola" tee havin ass nigga..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this nigga came outside with a bleach shirt on looking like he just tasted the fucking rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ol' Sears portrait studio coupon havin ass niggas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ol' "S.O.D Bummy Gang" lookin ass niggas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ol' "We won these tees at Six Flags for makin a basket" lookin ass niggas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ol' somebody beat the shit outta me with a craypa neck ass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ol sup my hats too big I can't see shit lookin ass nigga

    ReplyDelete
  10. ol I got raped by a crayola marker looking boy

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU OL HOT SAUCE AND1 CRAYOLA AD CAMPAIGN LOOKIN ASS NIGGA

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Ladies and Gentlemen 'Pretty Icky'" face havin ass niggas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ol' Scream mask tongue having ass nigga.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ol' 20 color fit wearing ass

    Ol' every color of the rainbow hat wearing ass

    Ol' homies over hos posing dudes

    Ol' stuck in the past du rag and ed hardy wearing dudes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ol' "We rep the Salad Tossers" lookin' ass.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. YO OL JUNIOR COLLEGE TRANSFER IN THE FACE ASS NIGGA U NEED TO CRANK THAT SUICIDE YOU WEAK ASS NIGGA..

    ReplyDelete
  17. what the hell is wrong them "I should've been on CB4" lookin ass niggas

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ol' S.O.D. Slut Gang looking ass niggas.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ol' Pocahontas "Breathe with Alll the colors of the wiind" shirt havin ass nigga

    ReplyDelete
  20. 'ol Chris Stokes molestation victim lookin ass niggas

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha nigga said "Crank That Suicide" LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ol' Crank that Picasso neck ass.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. NIGGA LOOK LIKE A STUNT DOUBLE FOR YUNG LA..FUTURISTIC FAG LOOKIN ASS NIGGA

    ReplyDelete
  25. The dude in the 2nd pic with the S-Curl mohawk looks like he got boo booed on by Chester Cheeth

    ReplyDelete
  26. boy you better gone on looking like a crayon box nutted on ya shirt

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ol' I look like a swagged out Gorilla in the face looking ass.

    ReplyDelete
  28. these niggaz in a pic with rented and used air force 1's

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ol' I'm too broke to get a professional photo shoot posing dudes

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ol I could be a sponsor for Blue Bell sherbet ice cream lookin ass nigga

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ol' "My asshole used to be THIS small" loose in the booty lookin ass nigga

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ol' questionable LovetheXIV posing ass dude [4th pic, dude with the boston red sox hat].

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ol' I'm bout to rob a bank just so I can get raped in the state pen neck ass.

    ReplyDelete
  34. OL "WAIT LET ME GRAB MADEA'S LIVING ROOM DRAPES FOR A BACKDROP" LOOKIN ASS NIGGAS

    ReplyDelete
  35. ol I am the the spokes person for gay pride looking boy

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ol' I just got my ass beat by Leonardo DeVinci neck ass.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ol "FUBU Ban-DANA! FUBU! FUBU! Ban-DANA" wearin' ass niggas!

    ReplyDelete
  38. what the fuck this nigga is a human canvas...go sit your ass down looking like a subway from harlem

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ol' HOW COULD WE BE FREINDS!!! Tye Dye tee rocking ass nigga.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ol' Young Jeezy Presents U.S.D.A. Fab 5 edition looking ass niggas.

    ReplyDelete
  41. LMAO! At the last pic! Ol' Big Mike before the buffet in the face ass nigga (front row)

    ReplyDelete
  42. That FUBU Bandana got me rollin.

    ReplyDelete
  43. the problem is these niggas get hoes down here...SMH

    ReplyDelete
  44. NIGGAS LOOK LIKE THEY POSIN FOR A KARL KANI AD

    ReplyDelete
  45. this niga wearin like 4 shades of pink...ol beat street "ALL I EVER DREAM ABOUT IS WHITE TRAINS" ass dude

    ReplyDelete
  46. Fuck wrong wit dude in the second pic?! Ol' "D.A.R.E. to be different" tee havin ass nigga

    ReplyDelete
  47. these niggaz shirt is tye dye...get your azz own looking like a hippie spat on ya damn tee

    ReplyDelete
  48. I see they got the Tommy Hilfiger catatlog from 97 in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  49. nigga look like he got his ass beat with a bag of wonder bread...ol "i made a shirt out of the twister mat" ass dude

    ReplyDelete
  50. Ol' Dude Love fall collectiob shirt rocking ass nigga.

    The Kool Aid man raped me neck ass.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Ol' Blues Clues "What Should I do with a bullet, a gun and a suicide note?" Lookin ass niggas.

    ReplyDelete
  52. lmao^^ niggas in the 3rd pic think they doin it with the 03 touchtone nokia...ol "i just got a text saying i got 34 nights and weekend minutes left" ass nigga

    ReplyDelete
  53. Ol' My Trac Phone needs more Units lookin ass nigga.

    ReplyDelete
  54. nigga got a 4 second polyphonic ringtone of "spring love" by stevie b

    ReplyDelete
  55. That nigga thought he was doing it when he got 1000 on snake lookin ass.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hell wrong with these anklet-sized, spider silk, frail body, ally mcbeal, 2-D, arts n craft, fruit loop, "LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN THE PATHMARK BRAND CEREAL BOX!!" necklace wearin ass niggas??

    ReplyDelete
  57. these niggas look like a dance crew that lost EVERY battle they ever entered...electric boog-a-loo, cabbaga patch ass niggas

    ReplyDelete
  58. These must have been the crew the dude from Niketalk was battling in the Pop Lockin story.

    ReplyDelete
  59. ol "my name is ned but my dancename is breakin barry aka electrid ed, aka willy wigglesworth, aka boogaloo benjamin" ass nigga

    ReplyDelete
  60. I call these boys Unpretty Ricky, because they are NOT spectacular. (-_-)

    ReplyDelete
  61. ole fake chain I got my shit at zales (nah canal street) $@#%%'z

    ReplyDelete
  62. Ole pickin my boogers with my tongue lookin !@#

    ReplyDelete
  63. This guy makes Robert from Day 26 look like fuckin Jack Bauer.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Ol' I wipe my ass with my tongue neck ass.

    ReplyDelete
  65. ol' i suck dick better than most girls I know lookin' ass niggas

    ReplyDelete