AHHH LOOK AT THOSE TINY LITTLE BURGERS!!!

Man I hate liars. I was hungry today after taking my test and decided to go to BK after seeing there commercial for the BK Burger Shots while I was watching Married With Children. Parlay Parlay I went to BK after the test thinking man it would be nice to have some burger and snow bunnies just like in the commercial. So copped the burgers they where pretty damn expensive if you ask me $7 for burgers and onion rings is a little out of hand. But I ate it up(pun intended) because I spend more on sneakers and video games all the time. Well I drove hope with these burgers and went straight to room. Well when I opened the damn box there where no snow bunnies I was highly upset BK don't make promesses you can't keep smfh. Fals advertisement FTL!!! Well the Burgers where pretty good anyway lol. Check them out lol.

Pic of such acts.....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Video that those liars made.....



OH THE SONG OF THE DAY......


Lawnmower Man - Gucci Mane, DJ Dutty Laundry

I had to represent since that nigga Gucci gettin out today!!!!

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget