KERI HILSON WILL YOU PLEASE MARRY ME NOW!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Keri Hilsons new video for her new single Make Love. She wrote that song personally for me....

And no hards feeling for Kanye West because I know he smashing that badass white chick. I was suppose to be in the video but I had to take a test that day.

Video of such acts........


Oh yeah pics of Kanyes chick......
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Looks like the carpet matched the curtains..........BALD!!!!!!!!

4 COMMENTS!!!:

Anonymous said... / March 10, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

I THINK WE GONE HAVE TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR HER...DEAD ASS

Agthekid said... / March 10, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Lets go nigger No Holds Barr street fight.

Anonymous said... / March 17, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

Damn baby is fine as hell tho. she should had me in that video instead of that nigga kanye

Anonymous said... / March 17, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

i dont know man that chick that kanye is with said that she enjoys eatin pussy i dont know if keri is down wit that

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget