SNEAK PEAK: Nike RT1 High Black/Red

Nike RT1 High Black/Red is some new sneaker Nike came up with to feed the whole Futuristic fanboy fad going. I actually like this shoe a lot but I'm just gonna pass on these because Jordan Brand got some heat coming out and its a damn recession. But for some reason these shoes remind me of some Hypebeast-ass Supras but I'm not too sure. These might are suppose to be the poor mans Air Yeezy's or something(the Yeezy Blog is coming soon look out for that). But these are pretty good but only way I would copp if I had some extra guap killing and the beast didn't attack this sneaker once it came off the UPS truck smfh. But so far from the pics I give them a solid 7/10. The hypebeast that are out here know rendered that vote a lot. But I'm proud of Nike because they are keeping it real this year(Griffeys Pennys Barkleys need I say more).

Pics of such shoes......
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Courtesy of NICEKICKS

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget