DON'T SLEEP ON G.o.D. JEWELS

G.o.D. JEWELS DROPPED 2 TRACKS OFF HIS NEW MIXTAPE GLORY OR DEATH COMING OUT SOON.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

UP IN COMING RAPPER OUT CHICAGO. AND YOU KNOW ME I DON'T LIKE TO HYPE ANYONE UNLESS THEY ARE TALENTED BUT DUDE CAN SPIT AND I EXPECT BIG THINGS COMING ALONG ON HIS END IN THE NEAR FUTURE. IF HIM, THE BOY ILLINOIS, AND MR. JEFFERSON AIN'T ON THE XXL ROOKIE MAGAZINE BY DECEMBER OF NEXT YEAR THE MAGAZINE LOST IT'S CREDIBILITY REAL TALK. NOW DO ME A FAVOR AND LISTEN TO THE MANS MUSIC.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THE ROCK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TOYS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WHADOWN WHADUP

CHECK OUT MORE OF HIS MUSIC


EDIT: MESSAGE FROM HIM

This is the first of many joints I'm leaking that are not making the final cut of the tape. I'm calling them "The Deleted Scenes".

This is deleted scene #1.

Toys

The Rock

I'll release the next deleted scene when "The Rock" gets either 1000 hits on imeem, Or 1000 DL's on zshare. So on and so forth until there's no more...

People can stream both of these songs right now on www.godjewels.com

The tape is done being mixed and everything, Only thing is, It's 44 tracks deep. Me and my team and narrowing it down to something more reasonable, And I'll probably leak the ones that don't make it at a later point in time.

Good look my nigga.


THIS IS NIKETALK FAM SO I NEED YALL TO CHECK HIM OUT PLEASE.....

AND CHECK HIM OUT ON TWITTER HE IS A FUNNY DUDE.

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget