3TRE CALM BEFORE THE STORM(MIXTAPE)

CHICAGO MC 3TRE DELIVERS HIS DEBUT MIXTAPE "CALM BEFORE THE STORM" YOU MAY HAVE ALSO HEARD 3TRE ON TRACK 2 OFF THE BOY ILLINOIS MIXTAPE. I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN BUMPING THIS MIXTAPE FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS AND IT IS VERY SOLID IF I MAY SAY. WORTH THE BADWITH.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

01 For the Love (Prod. Rob Bates)
02 Boi (Freestyle)
03 BreakUp Ft. Jelisa Nicole
04 Gettin It In (Prod. Phly Phokus)
05 Sweetest Letter I Never Sent
06 My Shine (Prod. III Power)
07 She Mine Ft. Jeremih (Prod. III Power)
08 M.O.B. (Prod. Phly Phokus)
03 Move It On Her Waist (Prod. III Power)
10 HeadPhones On Ft. The Boy Illinois
11 Video Phone (Freestyle)
12 Miss You
13 Hit the Road (Prod. 3tre)
14 I Get it In (Freestyle)
15 Bring the Pain (Prod. III Power)



3TRE CALM BEFORE THE STORM(MIXTAPE)

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget