HOLLYWOOD FLOSS THE XPERIMENT VOL. 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Over the Thanksgiving weekend Floss wrote and recorded as much music as he could and then sent those tracks to me and HailMegatron. Then we decided what tracks to put in each of our mixtapes, change the names of the songs and choose the order.” -The HipHop Effect
“This is one of the most original ideas I’ve ever come across as a blogger. The homie Hollywood Floss gave myself and iDopeboy(TheHipHopEffect) the same tracks and told us to pick which ones we vibed with and post them AND give them their own track titles. I like that idea because I could pick which tracks I liked and what names I wanted to give them based on the feel I got from them. This is why you ALL need to check out Hollywood Floss.” -HailMegatron


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1. Xperimental Intro
2. The Verbal Slaughter (Megatron’s Armageddon)
3. The Effect Of Hip Hop
4. And You Know This… Man
5. Seinfeld Meets Hollywood Floss


Xperiments! Vol. 1 Tracklist (Megatron’s View)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.This Is The xPeriment Vol.1: Intro
2.I Decided To Kill This Beat With A Freestyle ft. Hash Brown [Crime Partners Freestyle]
3.Moodswings
4.Interlude
5.Female Fans [Fans]
6.What About THEM ft. Hash Brown & Jon Dew



Xperiments! Vol. 1 Tracklist (HipHop Effect’s View)

5 COMMENTS!!!:

Anonymous said... / December 2, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

whoaa this is creaive... i like this

Anonymous said... / December 2, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

This is that Hip Hop ish right here. Runnit Floss.

PraphecY said... / December 5, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Nice concept, keep it original. Peace

Anonymous said... / December 7, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

i'm liking this, does he have anything else?

Tha B Side said... / December 10, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Floss is always pushing the envelope, I wouldn't expect anything less than a creative twist to an already dope MC!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget