R.A.O.F. TOP 8 WRESTLING MATCHES OF THE YEAR

You know I love wrestling so this list had to be made. This list is strictly Pay Per View matched only. I really didn't want to go through old Smackdown and Raw episodes for every single match I save some what of a life lol. But here if thing I missed anything let me know.



8. KOFI KINGSTON VS. REY MYSTERTO VS. JOHN CENA VS. CHRIS JERICHO VS. MIKE KNOX ELIMATION CHAMBER MATCH- NO WAY OUT 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic








7. MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH- WRESTLEMANIA 25

Image and video hosting by TinyPic








6. ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH- ROYAL RUMBLE 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic








5. MATT HARDY VS. JEFF HARDY "I QUIT" MATCH- BACKLASH 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy - I Quit Match - Backlash 2009

hardyzfanteam.de [since 2001] | MySpace Video




4. TRIPLE H VS. RANDY ORTON 3 STAGES OF HELL MATCH- THE BASH 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic











3. JEFF HARDY VS. EDGE LADDER MATCH- EXTREME RULES 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic






2. EDGE VS. JEFF HARDY- ROYAL RUMBLE 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic







1. SHAWN MICHAELS VS. THE UNDERTAKER- WRESTLEMANIA 25

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Videos tu.tv




Videos tu.tv



Videos tu.tv

1 COMMENTS!!!:

Hard Work said... / December 7, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

I definitely agree with all of these especially the first two... jawns were EPIC...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget