TIME OVER GRIND(MIXTAPE) + REVIEW

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


TIME OVER GRIND(MIXTAPE)


Cleveland and NT's own Time created what I will say is a VERY VERY impressive mixtape. Not a lot of producers make a smooth transition from producer to rapper. But dude definitely made it. Only complaint I have is the Intro. I hate that Run This Own instrumental. But thats not his fault, he wasn't the one that made it HA! Pretty good way to start off a mixtape. But Time's and Joel Ortiz versions of this song are the only ones I'm feeling out of the 50 that I've heard. But he definitely did his thing on it. Stand out tracks to me on the mixtape would have to be Yes I, Come Up, Living feat. G.o.D. Jewels, and Recession Proof. Lyrics on the tape would have to get a 8/10 and the beat selection would get an 9/10. Flu, Nemesis and of course Time did their damn thing on the beats. Good shit foreal. Gonna keep this short and simple. Check the tape out you won't be disappointed. I've never in my life have hyped up bullshit and never will. I know how Hip Hop fans are now with "Oh I won't listen unless he have a major Co-sign". That what got the game f'd up now. *Get down from off my soap box* But yea worth the bandwith. It sound really be a tagline that "NT never disspoints". Goes to copyright it.



Time Overgrind gets a "MARIO"- 4/5

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 COMMENTS!!!:

Unknown said... / December 7, 2009 at 2:06 AM  

:hat my nigga no doubt

HaLF said... / December 7, 2009 at 2:55 AM  

LOL @ The grading system, but yea this joint is tight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget