REAL.COOL.DUDES. "IN THE MEAN TIME" (MIXTAPE)

Shoutout the homie Warren for lauching his GTDS 2.0 blog. I had to show love because the blog is very dope and he worked well on it. I saw it as an inspiration because I just started my process of transferring my blog over to WP and getting a new layout and all that fancy stuff. So check his blog out and show love. And download this mixtape. I never heard dudes music but I'll check back with a review. Unlike alot of "hip hop" fans. I enjoy hearing what up and coming MC's have to say more than established industry dudes. With that said, get to downloading fools.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’m proud to present Real.Cool.Dudes’ “In.The.Meantime”, the impressive first effort from rappers Noates & Josh Wells created to serve listeners anticipating the official EP “Food.Sex.Quiet”, in the meantime…



REAL.COOL.DUDES.- IN THE MEAN TIME (MIXTAPE)

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget