LLOYAL "LLOYALMANIA " (TEASER + TRACK LIST)

1) Fuck The Formula (The Return) (prod. by Matik)
2) Evolution L (prod. by Metal Fingers)
3) The Greatest (prod. by Marco Polo)
4) Party Like A Homebody (feat. Natty MONSTAAA) (prod. by Beewirks)
5) Halal Stand Murderer 2 (prod. by ehT Mills)
6) Homicide (feat. Prophit)
7) To The Top (prod. by Chase N Cashe)
8 ) Imma Be Me (feat. D-Black) (prod. by Chase N Cashe)
9) Have U Seen Her (feat. Remy Banks) (prod. by Chase N Cashe)
10) Wishing On A Star (Letter To Prophit) (prod. by Chase N Cashe)
11) Better Be In Heaven (prod. by Gabe Wax)
12) Last Laugh (prod. by DJ Woof)






After a 2-year hiatus, I'm back to release my second mixtape "LLOYALMANIA!!!!". "LLOYALMANIA!!!!' is the follow-up release to my first tape "Lloyal Rumble". The story line is I won the Lloyal Rumble and now I'm on my way to Lloyalmania. Anyways, the tape will be available via digital download (FOR FREE of course!) this Wednesday, June 9th, with physical copies coming a few weeks later. I will be taking a mini-vacay this upcoming weekend but I really look forward to hearing all of your feedback when I get back. Also, keep on the lookout for my mixtape release party where I'll be performing songs off the tape along with other acts & DJ's. In other words, come party and get drunk in celebration of this release. Other shows will be posted on my Reverb Nation calendar and via Facebook invites, I look forward to seeing you all there. Without further adieu, checkout the LLOYALMANIA!!!! teaser and track list below.

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget