#WIMH Yelawolf Performs At The Rock The Bells Launch Party

Shoutouts once again to the homie Justin at whatsinmyheadphones.com. He always delivers with the great concert footage. I'm jealousy because none of these great shows come to Florida lol. :(


WIMH: Yelawolf Performs at the Rock The Bells Party (LA) from What's In My Headphones... on Vimeo.




While I was vacationing and taking in the sites of Los Angeles, I stopped through the Rock the Bells Launch Party as earlier in the night they announced the lineup and locations of the international tour that will take place in 4 U.S. cities this summer. I was lucky to have my cam on me as I got a chance to catch Yelawolf open up for the party that featured Supernatural killing some freestyles and GZA the Genius performing as well. Check it out as the Alabama Native and newly signed Interscope artist performs a couple joints from his highly acclaimed Trunk Muzik Mixtape for the LA crowd…

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget