BEST OF BIG K.R.I.T.

Haven't done a Best of in a long time. I got a couple of request for a Big K.R.I.T. Best of so I said fack it. And yes dude has more than 1 mixtape lol. Dude lowkey as 7 quality tapes out. So enjoy and hit me up if you have a request for a Best of in the near future. And please the person needs to have atleast 5 albums or mixtapes or I ain't messin with it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1. Straight Up Out The South
2. Pushin
3. Shake Junt
4. See Me On Top
5. They Got US
6. Something
7. Moon & Stars feat. Devin The Dude
8. ThisIzKrizzle Freestyle
9. Hometown Hero
10. Private Dancer
11. NOW or NEVA
12. 3rd Coast
13. Somedayz
14. Guess Who Freestyle
15. Want Me Back Freestyle
16. Thou Off Beats
17. Dat All
18. I Aint Shit
19. They Gone Hate
20. My Interpretation
21. Country Shit (Live)
22. Hometown Hero (Live)


BEST OF BIG K.R.I.T.

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget