WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Tonight

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I haven't done this in a while due to my shitty computer smh. Gonna make this quick. There is honestly absolutely no build up at all to this PPV. The last PPV was like 2 weeks ago. Yes 2 goddamn weeks ago. You can't build up shit in that short about of time so most these matches are either continued fueds from Night Of Champions or some forced bullshit. So I shall treat my predictions as such lmao. Also I really hope this is the last time we see this gimmick PPV Hell In A Cell. Buy rates on it last year was horrible. And a HIAC match in this PG era is just an epic fail. You can't show blood you can't show shit. The straight ruined the legacy of this match just like every other stipulation match with these garbage ass gimmick PPVs. And the fact that HIAC OG Undertaker is participating in this bullshit is just retarded. Mick Foley is rolling over in his grave lol.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Unified Divas Champion Michelle McCool vs. Natalya

Um how cares. As look as I get to see Layla. One of the force matches with no build I was referring to. SMH at the WWE making it the Unified Divas title and not the unified Womens title. BANs!!!!

Prediction: Michele McCool- retains


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
U.S. Championship Triple Threat Submissions Count Anywhere Match

This match could be epic. I'm gonna go ahead and say this will no doubt be the best match of tonight. That is not saying a damn thing though. I think the threw Morrison in this for 2 reason. 1 Miz can't wrestle at all and Morrison and Daniel Bryan would be pretty damn entertaining. 2 Bryan beat Miz several times by making him submit so they'll use Morrison to job this go around so Miz won't look weak once again. Miz is a BAN so that would a very good look to me. But like I said this has the making to be good cuz Morrison and Bryan can wrestle. Miz not so much. I strongly doubt Bryan is losing the belt this damn quick though.

Prediction: Daniel Bryan- retains


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
John Cena vs. Wade Barrett

Basically if Cena wins Nexus is gone. And if Barrett wins Cena has to join Nexus. I don't know how to feel about this match. Oh yeah! I don't give a fuck! I can careless. I don't care about Cena. And even though Wade is my new favorite dude I don't care about Nexus. Heel Cena would be decent. His gimmick been corny since like 2006 time for a change. Even though he would mostly be half heel if this happens. This PPV needs a finish like this cuz it has nothing going for it all. And the fact that this is a none cell match is hilarious.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Sheamus (Hell in a Cell Match)

This is my first time not giving a damn about Orton having the title. Sheamus shouldn't have lost it so quick. Orton's new twitching and shaking when he walks around gimmick is corny to me. I have a feeling Miz is going to cash in tonight and lose it to set up a Miz and Orton feud. Just a guess....

Prediction: Orton- retains



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
World Heavyweight Champion Kane vs. The Undertaker (Hell in a Cell Match)


Wow at this feud. It would have been dope 10 years ago. Now not so much. Good thing about about this feud if they brought Paul Bearer back and he will now be Undertaker's manager for the last run of his career. Also this feud will continue for 3 more weeks. Due to the WWE planning a buried Alive match between Taker and Kane. That sounds dope to me. But what about this shit? It will mostly go quick and obviously if the feud continues Taker will win the title tonight.

Prediction: Undertaker- New World Heavyweight Champion

2 COMMENTS!!!:

Anonymous said... / October 3, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

Watch WWE Hell in a Cell 2010 Live Streaming Online here. The second edition of the Hell in a Cell will take place on October 3, 2010 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. It is produced by the World Wrestling Entertainment.

http://www.sportsbun.com/watch-wwe-hell-in-a-cell-2010-live-streaming-online-free-hd/

Anonymous said... / October 4, 2010 at 2:38 AM  

I would like to exchange links with your site thekidampgreen.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget