G-Scott "The Dreamer"

Second single off G-Scott's upcoming project entitled "Scott Bailey vs. The World" hosted by DJ Benzi and Willy Joy. Expect to see this tape released around April......

The song is called "The Dreamer" and was also produced by myself. "The Dreamer" is definitely a different look into what the mixtape will be like. It's basically my life and my dreams, goals and aspirations wrapped up into a musical format. I wanted the listener to feel something like I feel when they played the song as I want people to feel all of my music and feel a part of the emotions that occur in my real life as a college student and upcoming musical artist from Indiana. The purpose of the track is to inspire and hopefully It does that. -G Scott


The Dreamer Artwork


G-Scott "The Dreamer"

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget