INCASE YOU MISSED IT: THE INTERVIEW OF THE YEAR

THIS IS A INTERVIEW I DID ON MY HOMIE RUSSELL A COUPLE A MONTHS AGO. I HAD TO BRING IT BACK INTO THE ROTATION CUZ IT GOT LOST IN THE WITH THAT MANY OTHER BLOGS I'VE BEEN DOING. SO CHECK IT OUT AND LEAVE COMMENTS AND IF YOUR A RAPPER OR AN UP INCOMING ANYTHING HOLLA AT ME FOR THE INTERVIEW AT AMPGREEN89@YAHOO.COM. I GOT 2 INTERVIEWS UNDER MY BELT FOR FAR I'M PRETTY GOOD AT IT LOL. SO CHECK IT OUT!!!

AIGHT THE INTERVIEW WITH WALE WAS A SUCCESS SO I HAD TO DO AGAIN. SO I HAD TO INTERVIEW MY NIGGA RUSSELL WRIGHT AKA RISKY RUSS WHO MIGHT BE DIRECTING SOME OF WALE SHIT YOU NEVER KNOW. BEHIND EVERYTHING SUCCESSFUL THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE BEHIND THE SCENES CALL SHOTS AND KEEPING STUFF IN TACK. AND THE SAMETHING CAN BE SAID ABOUT DIRECTING AND SO ON. ENOUGH INTRO HERES WHAT YALL BEEN WAITING ON THE INTERVIEW.


I CALL THIS INTERVIEW REAL 2 REAL(WORD TO GRAND PUBA).....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ME:aight first question.....do you love them hoe?

RUSSELL:naw man never.

me:that's wats up speaking of hoes. i know you feeling keri hilson(who ain't). will you be copping her album on release date?

russ:imma try to copp a date on her release dat...yo str8 up keri holla at me.

me:yes keri is a fan of my blog but because of ME!!! well with keri doing it big in the game. how do you feel about music now as a whole?

russ: sigh*...man idk i honestly listen to a lot of old stuff....as far as hip hop i think it's in good hands with these new niggas that comin out...our shit is dead but they support sorry ass niggas...personally i think hip hop is doin fine cus i found a way to filter out the ignorant RAP.

me:when you say "our" music what do you mean southern hip hop?

russ:oh naw i didn't mean that.

me:well i'm starting to hear a lot niggas saying the south us boring when it comes to new hip hop. give me your opinion on this?

russ: in all honesty i don't see how they can be bored unless they not hip hop fans...like dead ass i think they should cut there wars off if they don't like the new shit...i haven't been this excited about some new niggas since...EVER and the sad thing is these niggas are having to do above and beyond for fans...u know? like in the 90's all u had to do was be dope and niggas fucked wit u...now u gotta blog make youtube videos and shit....shit my bad i ain't tyrin to rant.

SIDENOTE: I BLAME THAT SHIT ON 50 REAL TALK. EVERY DAMN HIP HOP FAN IS A COTDAMN MINI A&R NOW. STOP LOOKING AT THE DAMN BILLBOARD CHARTS EVERY DAMN WEEK AND BUY THE ALBUM PLEASE. WALE CURREN$Y ASHER ROTH JAY ELECTONICA AND ETC SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 24/7 FOR YOU TO BUY THEY ALBUM. NIGGAS LIKE NAS JAY OUTKAST LL SNOOP AND PLENTY OF NIGGAS WAS SELLIN MILLIONS OF RECORDS BEFORE THE INTERNET WHAT IS THE DAMN DIFFERENCE FROM NOW AND THEN. AND YOU WONDER WHY NIGGAS DON'T PUT OUT GOOD MUSIC.....WHY WOULD HE? HE LOSING MONEY BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO BUY HIS SHIT. THEN GO TO LIMEWIRE THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE ALBUM. BITCH!!! WHAT PART OF THE FUCKING GAME IS THAT REAL TALK. THE INTERNET KILLED HIP HOP NOT NAS SO SOULJA BOI SHUT CHA BITCHMADE MC HAMMER 2K9 ASS UP. EVERYONE BUY ALBUMS AND SHUT THAT SHIT UP. AND IF YOU DON'T WANT THE WHOLE ALBUM TAKE YO BROKE BITCH ASS TO iTUNES OR ZUNE MARKET AND PAY THE 99 PENNIES BAMMA.IT HURT MY SOUL SEEING THE GODS OF HIP HOP JAY AND NAS GO 1 TIMES PLAT ON AN ALBUM. WHAT KIND OF BULLJIVE IS THAT. YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGGAS IN THE EARTH ARE INFLUENCE MY THESE NIGGAS AND ONLY 1 MILLION NIGGAS WENT TO GO GET THEY SHIT...WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT. ITS A COLD DAY IN HELL WHEN CHRIS BROWN SOLD MORE RECORDS THAN AMERICAN GANGSTER. THAT BAMMA CAN'T EVEN FUCKING SING WITHOUT FANCY STUDIO EFFECTS. WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?(C) CHOPPER CITY.....I'M DONE REAL TALK......



BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM..........

me: that's wats up fuck music....who you got in the final 4.

russ:well i don't got my shit in front of me...lol...but i got unc uconn duke and wake maybe i'm a lil acc biased but its my bracket.

me: you know duke is gonna win right.

russ:chill wit the duke not this year bruh....sorry

me: who you got then?

russ: unc this a fact...ur just blinded by the fact that ur a fan.

me:smh...what you think about this dude travis henry with all these damn kids(11).

russ:bruh u my niggaa....this goin all over the place and we still ain't said shit about film...but to answer ur question u talkin about the runnin back?

me:LMAO!!! i'm tryna start it off man....what inspired you to do film?

russ:well at 1st it wasn't film like movies but music videos...i would see vivid images in my head and I want other people to see them too.

me:wow that was cool as hell. who in film you say inspired you the most?

russ:with vids...of course imma say Hype cuz he is everything i'm tryin to be but i want more movies under my belt then just 1...i played with the name "HYPE" wright but that would be too much pressure...but as far as film spike lee john singleton juddaptow and many more.

me:james cameron is that dude...is there any particular movie that made you really fall in love with film?

russ:i can say jurassic park and friday was like the shit to me.

me:lol random but ok. you been at full sail for a hot minute now. what can you say is the biggest thing you have learned was? and is there anything that made you want to stop diresting?

russ:lighting is a big thing it's prob the biggest i task learned so far well atleast that i care about...i can say the type of people i have to deal wit and people not understanding what i'm trying to put out.

me:must be because your black. your an up in comer...what makes you different from everyone else coming into film?

russ:other then me being a real nigga? i think i know what i'm trying to get into.

me:last question....when it's all said and done where do you want your career to be?

russ:one word: respected(oh yea and rich as fuck)

SIDENOTE: me:i was getting topped up during the middle of the interview real nigga shit.

russ:HAHAHA!!! that's real as fuck...u my nigga!!!



AND THATS THE END OF IT....WHEN MY NIGGA MAKE IT BIG REMEMBER THIS INTERVIEW REAL TALK.

1 COMMENTS!!!:

C-watt said... / May 5, 2009 at 1:54 AM  

dats whats up. my nigga got dreams....hmmm reminds me of a little brother song. Yall keep doin ya thing doh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget