ALL FACEBOOK EVERYTHING!!!

Alright yall fools are getting outta hand with the facebook foolery. From the fake ass models, media moguls, hustlers and sentence long middle names. The sentence long middle names is whats really killing me. Oh so your mom and pops named you "Keith SwerveLeftSwerveRight Jackson"? I think not. Was the name "Brittany AllTheseHoesInMyCityPettyFuckWithARealBitch Randolph" passed down from your great-great grandmother. Oh it wasn't? Call me Jay Electronica. Fuck the Call me Jay ElectthischoppasuitIworelastnightwasconfortableasshittronica as niggas. Best believe I got some screen caps and other fooler to express what I mean exactly.



Coonfoolery Submit by: trapmuzik617






Coonfoolery submitted by: Ms_April_Babay


Side Note: From what I was told this is a grown ass 40 year old woman SMMFH!


Coonfoolery sumbitted by: JORiDiOR










SMH I have the craving for watermelon now. Well anyway lets reflect on some of the names.

Jasmine Harajuku Barbie Montannah- HMMM I don't know what the hell a Harajuku Barbie is but I have feeling it has something to do with Nicki Minaj's corny ass. Thats a bad look already.


Khadijah Abarbiesheis- HMMM more barbie.


Heather Pocahontas' Barbie Gillia- HMM okay this is starting to become a trend and I get you're Barbies'. And not only Barbies but Pocahontas and Harjuku barbies. I'm only 20 but I feel older because I'm not sure what a baribie is anymore. I'll just check wikipedia to catch up on things I know the definition must have changed.

Bar⋅bie  /ˈbɑrbi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [bahr-bee] Show IPA
Use barbie in a Sentence
See web results for barbie
See images of barbie

1. Trademark. a brand of doll representing a slim, shapely young woman, esp. one with blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.


*chuckles* I really don't have to point out whats wrong in this situation. Caring on.


This next piece of coonery is hilarious to me because it srongly based off of how boring college life can get. But with college life you have keep your conposer and find shit to do. And you can't let coonery overtake your young soul. But obviously they couldn't. They fools created the face book awards. What grown ass people do shit like that? Stuff like this would have been dope back in middle school maybe in high school. But in college? And why do I have a feeling these fools ain't even in college?


Coonfoolery submitted by: RAEthoven







You know I wasn't not going to post those music videos highlighted above....




Alright the video was decent as when it comes to "quality" stand point but don't can't rap at all and the hell is up with them glasses?





Now this video was dope and the song was too. I honestly don't have anything to say about it. I'll admit I was expecting the videos to be cooney as hell due where I found it but I was wrong very very wrong. Carrying on please.



I highlighted a couple these because I wanted to briefly go over them. Best model? I'm not going to shit or comment on the particular girls nominate because I don't know them and I've never seen their "modeling" pics or portfolio. But I will speak on all the fake ass models on facebook. Shit is outta hand. Yall fucked the model game up foreal. And I know real models that's been doing it and have professionals shoots and photographers and I can't even take they ass serious anymore. Stop taking pics in front of trampoline with the caption "Exotic" under it. Bitch I'm impressed at all. And that dude that's your manager with no other prior in managing models is just trying to smash. Be real with yourself. And that photo shop feature on tinypic.com really fucked the model game up. Hos taking pics with cell phone cameras in their dirty as bathroom mirrors and are making the background glossy to give off the exquisite effect and you failed. So stop that shit and shitcho gotdamn ass down with that bull SMH. If your cousin didn't work at Olen Mills and let you sneak in on slow Sundays your modeling career wouldn't exist. Best tattoo artist? And from what I heard one of the dudes nominated does 4 tats for $20 WTF? Thats why all these young fools walking around with these shitty ass poor designed tattoos. Son why does your Jesus tat have dotted eyes? Go have a seat and save up for some real tats. Niggas got that Wayne syndrome. Maybe if I get a shit load of horrible tats no one will notice and I'll be fine. I'll look tatted as hell and get props on facebook. Yeah you look like Wiz Khalifa from a distance but up close it look like a handicap kid was having a seizure while trying to draw a star on your arm. Reminds me of fools in my high school that use to skip school to go get tat from this white dude in some apartments across the street name Buck. Them coons use to rist their educations to get some the worst looking tat I've ever seen. Just horrible. I shouldn't have to put my eye damn near on your skin to tell you have a tat. Did the nigga use crayon dust instead of ink SMH? Mr. and Ms. Facebook? The hell is that? Mufuckas who sit on facebook all day. wh whw wh I'm confused fuck it. #1 Hustler? I bet these are the same coons that wake up early as hell and jump on facebook and make that dumbass "Up early grinding" status. Day after day after gotdamn day. Nigga just because you woke up at 9 am don't mean you grinding. You just woke up early. Nigga you woke up and fed your dog. I wake up at 2 pm sometimes and get shit accomplished than most coons that wake up at 5am. So chill with that shit. Hustling has no time. And these niggas bet not be no damn club promoters either. Because that ain't no gotdamn job. You just sit on facebook all day and invite a shit load of folks to horrible club parties. And stop sending me these damn invites to your corny ass parties. That will most likely have nothing but niggas and no girls in there. You can't shake these niggas either. Fools you not even friends with be inviting you and shit. I've sent plenty of messages and say stop sending me shit. But these coons are relentless. Fuck your parties and fuck your life and spend your money and time at least finding a talented DJ. Nigga just because you got a Macbook don't make you DJ. These iTune ass DJ SMH. And girls stop making facebook pages for your damn 1 year old kids. All these R. Kelly and Pleasure P ass niggas on the net. Hold down with that shit foreal. And stop taking these half ass naked pics then get angry when dudes come at you wrong. You have on a whores suit so act accordingly. And no is hating on you. You're just an asshole no one likes you thats all. It's not us it your ass. You fake ass poem writing ass niggas are getting outta hand also. You coons are making these shitty horrible poems think you're gonna get "hoes" and you failing to realize you get girl attention but not the right attention. You ain't gonna smash any of these girls you just look like a simp. You the same niggas that buy flowers for girls in the club and buy girls drinks. But keep it up your making it easier for assholes like me to get women. So congrats keep up the good work simp ass fool. Also facebook got girls crying over bum ass niggas in their statuses. Ending friendships with good friends over bump ass niggas in their statuses. Shit is getting outta hand. I know I like my fair share of drama like that shit that was going on, on twitter yesterday morning but its getting outta hand. Stop it 5 as some of my NT fam would say. I still don't know what that shit means yet lol. But I will end this rant like this. Facebook you are fucking the game up foreal. I keep deleting you but I keep getting folks wanting me to comeback. I don't know why but I comeback. But naw this shit is getting outta control. And I don't even think I cracked the surface the foolishness I've seen on facebook. Oh yeah.....


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I rest my case.....

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget