RANDOM REVIEW: Corrine Bailey Rae "The Sea"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'll start this off by saying... I FUCKING LOVE THIS WOMAN!!! I would take her to meet my grandma, momma and aunt without even smashing. I would hold her hand in the mall. I would stand outside her window with a dude playing saxophone while I'm singing the finest John Legend love songs. I would change my last name to Rae on some Sean Knowles tight shit. I would say with her even she abuses me and call me outside my name in public. You get it now. I fucking LOVE Corrine. New movie coming soon. Swim Fan 2: When A.G. Met Corrine. Seriously she is my fave Female singer. That can be a gift and curse due to the fact most if not 97% of female singers out now suck donkey nuts. But its great to see Corrine back doing her damn thing. She really needs to not leave the game anymore because the formula she has for her albums are damn near flow less and she really can't do shit wrong. Her first album was perfecto same result with this one. This album was actually slighlty better than her first effort if I may say so myself. Standout tracks ALL OF THEM NIGGA!!! I SAID ALL OF THEM!!! But If I had to pick a couple I would say "Are You Here" "I'd Do It All Again" and "The Sea". But the whole album is a masterpiece from start to beginning. This is a very cohesive and very well put together album. I know the year just started but this is my fave album of the year so far and I don't see shit topping it for a while. Probably nothing if 2010 is just like 2009(very shitty year) LOL. And I don't see anything dropping this year that will be crazy. But yea copp this album and a R.A.O.F. shirt and God will bless you and your kids in the future. Alright I'm done sack riding Ms. Corrine [II]. With that said....


I give this album a 5/5- Super Mario

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 COMMENTS!!!:

Anonymous said... / January 30, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we possess been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] for the benefit of a wish fix conditions and recollect how to harness the massive power of Xrumer and turn it into a Cash machine.

We also provender the cheapest prices on the market. Many competitors devise expect 2x or square 3x and a end of the opportunity 5x what we debt you. But we believe in providing prominent help at a low affordable rate. The large something of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper substitute to buying Xrumer. So we plan to support that mental activity in mind and outfit you with the cheapest standing possible.

Not just do we take the most successfully prices but our turnaround time for the treatment of your Xrumer posting is super fast. We drive secure your posting done ahead of you know it.

We also provide you with a ample log of affluent posts on contrary forums. So that you can notice for yourself the power of Xrumer and how we have harnessed it to gain your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can wish to realize thousands upon thousands of backlinks in behalf of your site. Scads of the forums that your Place you intent be posted on bear acute PageRank. Having your link on these sites can truly expropriate found up some top quality help links and genuinely riding-boot your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating through the roof.

This is making your position more and more popular. And with this inflate in celebrity as grammatically as PageRank you can expect to appreciate your milieu really downright high in those Search Motor Results.
Transport

The amount of traffic that can be obtained aside harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your locality to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may regular be publishing your locale to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Imagine 1 post on a in demand forum will almost always rig out 1000 or so views, with say 100 of those people visiting your site. Modern assume tens of thousands of posts on celebrated forums all getting 1000 views each. Your traffic longing associate because of the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or curious nearly your site. Deem how innumerable sales or leads you can execute with this colossal gang of targeted visitors. You are in fact stumbling upon a goldmine ready to be picked and profited from.

Reminisce over, Shipping is Money.
[/b]

BECOME ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT YOUR CHEAP ERUPTION TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com

Agthekid said... / January 30, 2010 at 2:06 AM  

Fuckin spam SMH

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget