RANDOM REVIEW: Sade "Soldier Of Love"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fools been waiting on this album for eons and eons. I mess with Sade and have all her albums but if she didn't make another album ever I would have been alright. I'll start this review off by saying I didn't feed into the hype with the first single "Soldier of Love". It was decent but fools were OD'n like its some of the best shit of the decade. I heard it and was like meh. LOL But don't mind me I was told I was a hater on twitter the other day. The Moon And The Sky: Pretty smooth song. Some what gave me a feel like the old Sade. But this.... never mind caring on. Soldier Of Love: Like I just said the track was aight. I'll keep it in my iTunes I promise. Maybe when I get older it will grow on me. Okay never mind a track by track review wasn't a good idea. But album was smooth as hell if I may say so myself. Standout tracks have got to be "Be That Easy" and "Babyfather". Those tracks reaked awesomeness(damn that was lame). But you get what I mean. I have no idea when this album drops but I might pick this up. I said might because Jordan Brand is shitting on fools this year with the retros and I need to spend all my money wisely lol. That $10 might come back to haunt a nigga when he standing in a release line for the Concord 11s and I relieve I'm 10 cash short. Someone would have to die that day and I don't think Ms. Sade would be willing to post a nigga bail or put money on my books. But don't follow me buy this album and I'll just be shitting on you with my Concord 11s and matching Starter Orlando Magics Snap back copped from vintagefits.com. Another stand out track is "In Another Time". Could actually be the best song on the album.*G.o.D. Jewels voice* Sade, now that's an old school ho! With that said.....


I give this album a 4/5- Mario

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget