A LOOK BACK: The Truth

February 28, 2000

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Damn I can't believe its been 10 years since this ablum dropped. Not gonna say I'm getting old because I'm still fairly young. But time has definitely passed me by lol. I don't like to throw around the word classic but this album was definetly a classic. I still bump this album and I know alot of it by heart. Next to The B. Coming this my favorite Beans album. I think I heard my first Kanye produced track on this album. I could be wrong lol. Gonna keep it short, album is certified check out and what not. And if you just now hearig it after it being out 10 years step it up. Also looking at whats going on with Jiggaboo Knowles and Beanie now. The Beanie 10 years would definetly travel 10 years into the future and slap the current Beans in the face. All bad, all bad SMH.

Favorite track off the album....

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget