HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME......

Yep yep its that time of the year lol. I finally turned 21 and its an amazing feeling. So I thought it would be cool to make a 21 track playlist of some of my favorite songs ever to celebrate this day. I think I did a pretty good on selecting everything for it. Don't mind the artwork I did it real quick and shit. I didn't see the reason on going all out on artwork on something not that serious. But yea I appreciate the love I will possibly get on twitter, facebook, and from the entire NT fam *DAPS*. Also if you may not know a close friend of mine died yesterday. So I would like to dedicate this mixtape and today to him. R.I.P. Spencer Corey Valaer


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


MAY 3RD MIXTAPE





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

R.I.P. COREY V.

1 COMMENTS!!!:

Anonymous said... / May 3, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

I know he would love this mixtape man. We're all gonna miss him so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget