TOPHER A. WHITE "CHILDREN OF THE GHETTO"

Shoutout to the homie Topher. I had show love and respect. No gas but this song is very impressive. I had never heard him rap until I heard this track and didn't know what to expect. But I wasn't let down at all. If you mess with my music taste you should really love this song. I thought the message was dope and he did his thing on it. Track is off his up and coming project "Soul of the Streets. And better believe it will be on here for download.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Children of The Ghetto -
The tragic story of a youthful boy and girl who are born into situations where their future is seemingly predetermined by their parent's past.


<a href="http://topherawhite.bandcamp.com/track/children-of-the-ghetto">Children of the Ghetto by TopherAWhite</a>


TOPHER A. WHITE- CHILDREN OF THE GHETTO

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget