This Nigga Is TOO Real.....

Shoutout to my nig Tramaine for recording this shit. The funniest video I've seen in a minute. Basically the back story is black dude was in the store cursing out customers and the white dude made him get his crazy ass out. Then he went the fuck off from there. Best believe this took place in Duval. Off Beach BLVD to be exact. And if you from Duval and you know where Beach is, you will be weak at the fact this muthafucker riding all the way to the northside on a goddamn bike. So many quotables......




"Nigga I got 3 jobs. U po ass nigga."

"Shutco po ass up! I can't hear you white boy! You po"

"I got fye. And its registered. It ain't got no bullets in it."

"I betcho house lil"

"I fuck white hoes. Then I fuck black hoes. Then I dog them hoes."

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget