RANDOM REVIEW: KiD CuDi- MOTM II: The Legend Of Mr. Rager

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


If you follow me on twitter its pretty damn obvious I'm a KiD CuDi stan lmao. I'm gonna hold my standom in for this rewiew just this one time. *deep breath* This is the 2nd installment of Cudi's "Man On The Moon" series. Last year I declared Man on the Moon album of the year. Got a lot of hate for it, I don't give a rats ass though. MOTM 1 was played to death. It was one point where thats the only thing I would listen to. That in my opinion deserves the album of the year title. I honestly thought folk couldn't top this. Well I was wrong as shit, MOTM2 >>> MOTM1. Like everything overall on this album is better. Beats, lyrics, every damn thing. The big standout in this album was also transitions from track to track. It was just well put together hats off. Another thing I liked album this album is unlike the first installment this has less of those emo type tracks. Now I can put my fresh back of razor blades away :hat. Everything was feel good and I like that side of Cudi, pause. Even though I wouldn't mind some emo tracks here and there. I do feel he should have worked with Ratatat again on this one. And him deciding not to do the narrator format like he did on the first with Common was a good look. The music on it spoke for itself. Only thing I didn't like on this album was "Erase Me". I know it was an attempt as a radio single but it stood out like a mufucka. It should have been "erased" from the tracklist. But I do find my self bobbing my head here and there to it lmao x smh, I ran "Mr. Rager" and "Revofev" back like a trillion times when they first leak. But the standout tracks in my opinion are "These Worries" "Scott Mescudi Vs. The World" and "Marijuana". I'm gonna say Cudi is 2 for 2. Son once again has album of the year in my opinion. This time around though thats not saying much because what really dropped this year? Niggas was waiting on this and Kanye's album really lol. With that said...........


I give this album a 5/5 - Thats a "Super Mario"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 COMMENTS!!!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget