WHEN REPPIN YO CITY GOES WRONG: Duval Ditty

SMH shoutout to my nig Chris for putting me onto this coonfoolery. This fake ass Cupid Shuffle has put a 5 year long L on the city of Jacksonville. This girl really shouted out Job Corp and Jones College like those are some legit schools to attend. I'm mad she had a dance team in the streets and shit like she was the 2005 Ciara and shit. Not my goodies face ass broad. But I'm not gonna talk shit about her too much. Duval is the biggest city in America but the shit is small if you get my drift. I'm not tryna get bodied at the Shell gas station over some shit I said on a blog. I'm just happy see didn't show my hood (Dunn Ave) in this video. Put I'm gonna give her props on the presentation its definitely HD lmao/smh. Let's not have this happen again okay? Thanks, Love Jacksonville, FL

2 COMMENTS!!!:

Anonymous said... / July 10, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

You really feel that way?

Anonymous said... / July 15, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

why you hatin?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget